A Little About Joe
My name is Joe Dellaero & I launched WireHead Technology Solutions in 2008 to serve one specific niche: The Small-Office client.
I’ve been involved with professional IT in many capacities since 1993 (Corporate, Commercial, Educational, Medical, Residential, Training & as an IT Business Owner).
If you would like to learn more about my background or just connect on LinkedIn, please click here.
My Philosophy: KEEP IT (I.T.) SIMPLE (after years of complicating things)
Over the years, I’ve tried & tested a lot of different “stuff” with WireHead.
When first launching WireHead Technology Solutions in 2008, I offered as many IT services as possible.
My logic was to provide a complete set of IT options for clients to choose from.
I also promised to: “Cater to the technology needs of our specific niche, the small-office, while delivering the highest level of personalized attention.” This was (& still is) the WireHead mission statement.
Armed with this philosophy, I thought this was the best approach to gaining new business.
I would be a highly personalized, “one stop shop” for everything small-office IT.
I was certain that clients would beat a path to my door.
However, my path was pretty unbeaten.
I soon realized that rather than making things easy for myself & for my clients, I was only complicating things.
So, upon some careful introspection, here’s what I discovered:
- By offering every IT service possible I looked just like all the other IT shops or consultants out there.
- I can’t do it all & be good at it all. (You know that whole “personalized attention” thing).
- Clients get overwhelmed & opt for nothing rather than go for everything.
- Clients could care less about how much “stuff” you can do. All they care about is if you can solve their problem.
Realizing that some major changes were needed, I went back to the drawing board & completely re-designed WireHead.
After some retooling, I realigned WireHead into a highly focused technology consulting service dedicated to providing two main services specifically for small-office clients.
These services are:
- New Office technology integration, consulting & management (You are opening a new small-office & need consultation on choosing the right software & hardware & integration of those components).
- Existing Office technology remediation, consulting & management (You need consultation because you are updating or replacing office technology in an existing small-office).
To see if WireHead is the right fit for you:
- Click here to learn more about WireHead Technology Solutions.
- Click here to read some praise from a few WireHead clients.
- Click here to get started working with WireHead